Scouting is available to youth who have completed the fifth grade or who are 11 (but no older than 17 yrs old).
** If your child has not completed the 5th grade, please DO NOT register with the Troop and contact our Cub Scout program.**
If you are interested in joining Scouting or learning more, please contact:
Scoutmaster, Troop 507
Mobile: (617) 823-2988
New Scouts will need to:
1. Click below to pay the registration fee
2. COMPLETE the Youth Application
Items you purchase from the Scout Shop at Tower Office Park, 2R, Woburn, MA 01801.
- Scout Shirt - Supplex Nylon or Centennial Cotton Rich Poplin; (Short sleeve recommended)
- Scout Pants - Supplex Nylon Switchback or Canvas Convertible (Forest green)
- Scout Socks
- Scout Belt - Forest green cotton web belt with Scout belt buckle
- Shoulder loops (Forest green)
- Spirit of Adventure Council Shoulder Patch
- Troop 507 Neckerchief
- Turk's Head Neckerchief Slide
- Troop 507 numerals (Forest green with beige background)
- Scout Handbook
No Scout should be prevented from joining Scouts because of financial reasons. Scholarships are available for membership fees, uniforms, and equipment. Please reach out to the Scoutmaster for a confidential discussion.